29 August-2 September 2012
Becca Tzigany and Sienna Lea (author of Stealing the Moon and founder of Rise Multiversity) collaborated on workshops for the Water Woman Festival in Vilcabamba, Ecuador. South America’s answer to the Burning Man Festival in North America, Water Woman celebrated life in the “New Earth” through art, music, dance, yoga, indigenous teachings, ceremonies, and creative explorations. Sienna and Becca declared “the Goddess is rising, and she is bringing a new, humane system of exchange.
1. Stating the Problem ~ Our History, and Women’s Part in the Dominator Culture.
2. The Triple Goddess and further splintering of the Feminine. Qualities of the Mother archetype that went missing. Goddess Kali. With the Mother fragmented/missing, care and commerce show up in pathological forms.
3. The Greco-Roman myth of the Triple Goddess: Hera, Athena, & Venus. Competition and dominator values in our lives as women (and the effect on men).
4. Experiencial exercise – The Money Game.
1. The Shadow and how it works in a person.
2. Collective exploration of how the Ego, scarcity, and greed dominate our culture.
3. Reading from Stealing the Moon: The Goddess Café.
Becca & Sienna:
1. Dyad intensive: How have scarcity and greed impacted my life?
2. Processes to feel our grief/shame/guilt, etc.
3-2-1 Shadow Process
Deep Breathing to feel feelings
3. TRANCE DANCE – dancing the energies of money / flow
4. RITUAL – Purification by water
in the afternoon to continue to move emotion, etc.
Becca & Sienna:
The Golden Shadow of greed and scarcity. We embrace compassion. What would a Gift Economy feel like? How to get in the flow of life?
1. Re-writing our story
2. GROUP THEATER
3. Water RITUAL restoring and glorifying the Divine Feminine.
Dedicating ourselves to sacred commerce in our dealings with one another and a worldview of abundance, in accordance with Nature.